Thursday 29 April 2010

Awkward Issue 2 available now























Hello.

150 copies of Awkward Issue 2 were sitting on my dinner table in a nice square cardboard box when I got home from work about 10 minutes ago.

I'm nervous about letting them out into the world.
I'm nervous because I'm exposing myself.
I'm nervous because I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm nervous because I put a poem of mine in there that makes me sweat with embarrassment.
I'm nervous because I really do care what you think, although I know I probably shouldn't.


"Art should be imaginative, not authoritative - kill that fearful and mawkish voice inside you that disallows poetry!" - as my very good friend Toby Dyter said to me only yesterday.


So then, Awkward Issue 2 is available as of right now. Containing documentation of the brain farts of the following fine folks:

Jane Isaac
Franciska Waskiewicz
Jack Carr
Rosemary Kirton
Andrew Carlin
Ben Powell
Alexander Milnes
Florence Poppy Deary
Javena Rahamantya Wilkinson
Andrea Kearney
Toby Dyter
Gene Limbrick
Ian Pons Jewell
Samson Blond
and
Ashleigh Marsh

If you'd like one, simply send £2.75 via paypal to trustthedarkmen@hotmail.com and don't forget to add the address you'd like your copy sent to.
Get in touch about paying through any other channels, or indeed with any other currency.

Thanks,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment